There are those that claim that Yahusha is the ALMIGHTY ELOHAYM of Israel. They
also claim Elohaym is 3 beings making one or one being having 3 modes. But this
is not so and a very short study will disprove those claims.
We are told in Ex 33:9 how YHWH appeared unto Moses as a
Ex 33:9 And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle,
Then we are told what YHWH did.. He
spoke to Moses.
Ex 33:9 ..and YHWH did speak much with Moses.
Then Ex 33:11 tells us in what manner the conversation took place like a man
speaking face to face with his friend.
Ex 33:11 And YHWH spoke unto Moses face to face, as a man speaks unto his friend.
Some say that Moses actually saw the face of the one to whom he was speaking, but this cannot be so for Ex 33:12-Ex 34:3 gives us that conversation.
During that conversation we find in Ex 33:20 that the one to whom Moses is speaking tells Moses that he cannot look upon His face.
Ex 33:20 And he said, You cannot see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
So we know that Ex 33:11 cannot mean a literal face to face conversation, but is an explanation the type of conversation. Moses was not prostrate on the ground with his face buried and receiving commands from YHWH, he was talking and carrying on a conversation just as two friends would. Also no one heard the conversation; it was personal one on one. This is what Ex 33:11 is telling us, it is not saying Moses literally saw the face of YHWH.
Some say it was Yahusha that wrote the 10 Commandments, but the one who wrote the 10 Commandments was the one on whom man could not look and live, so that could not be Yahusha as men saw him in the flesh and in his glory.
Some say it was Yahusha to whom Moses was talking, but this cannot be so, because we can look upon Yahusha. Those attribute were never given to the Messiah.
Some say that Yahusha had to write the 10 Commandments because it is written:
John 1:18 No man hath seen YHWH at any time; but the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.
1 John 4:12 No man hath seen YHWH at any time. If we love one another, YHWH dwells in us, and his love is perfected in us.
and Moses saw YHWH, but in reality He saw His glory as it passed by and the hind side,
Ex 33:22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passes by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by: 23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.
so in actuality Moses did not see YHWH in His entirety and these verses hold true. Furthermore these verses are talking of something else besides physically seeing YHWH, these verses are referencing the seeing of YHWH to declaring Him unto man. This is speaking of the nature of YHWH, which was only reveled to us in His Son.
Some say Yahusha is the ALMIGHTY YHWH. But The Bible says:
who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by
2 Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he has appointed heir of all things, on account of whom also he made the ages;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself [without YHWH] purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of the Messiah, who is the image of Elohaym, should shine unto them.
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible Elohaym, the firstborn of every creature:
Re 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of YHWH;
These true Words of our Elohaym and Father, THEE very Elohaym and Father of our Master Yahusha the Messiah are very clear and cannot be disputed.
Some say Yahusha is the Almighty YHWH because He is Adonai of Heaven and Earth
But again they are incorrect, Yahusha says the Father is Adonai of heaven and earth and that He (YHWH) His Father gave him rule.
Matthew 11:25 At that time Yahusha answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Adonai of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Luke 10:21 In that hour Yahusha rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Adonai of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
Acts 17:24 YHWH that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Adonai of heaven and earth, dwells not in temples made with hands;
Was Yahusha like the angles? NO! He was of the very essence of the Father; He was BORN of the Father.
He was with the Father from the beginning of creation; he WAS the beginning of the creation of YHWH, Rev 3:14. He is subject to the Father, but toward us He is equal to the Father because everything He has comes from the Father, THE ALMIGHTY YHWH of heaven and earth. So what Yahusha brings to us is just as if the Father Himself brought it.
Yahusha came to finish the work of the Father.
John 4:34 Yahusha said unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
Who send Yahusha? The Father, The ALMIGHTY YHWH of CREATION.
If Yahusha was ‘the’ YHWH of the Old Testament then He would have said, "I am finishing my work."
What was this work? It was to free mankind from committing sin/transgression so that mankind might be able to receive the redemption that was paid for by Yahusha.
Yahusha never spoke or said anything of himself, all that he did and spoke was given him of the Father to speak and do.
John 8:28 Then said Yahusha unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
So if one reads a passage that seems contrary to this and appears to indicate
that Yahusha was the YHWH of the Old Testament, it must be looked at again and
re-thought to line up with these passages.
Yahusha was only revealed to us in these end times, not before.
Heb 1: 1 ¶ YHWH, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Has in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, on account of whom also he made the ages;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Malachi 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day comes, that shall burn as an oven; and all
the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that
comes shall burn them up, says YHWH of hosts, that it shall leave them
neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And you shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, says the YHWH of hosts.
Here the Adonai of Host, the Elohaym of Israel is telling His children that those, that fear His name, the sun of righteousness will arise with healing... this is a prophecy of Yahusha.
Luke 1:67 ¶ And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and
68 Blessed be the Adonai YHWH of Israel; for he has visited and redeemed his people,
69 And has raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
70 As he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
Luke 1:78 Through the tender mercy of our Elohaym; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us
Remember, the Elohaym of Israel sent His son to us in these last days to redeem us. The Eloaym of Israel visited and redeemed his people, how? He raised up the Messiah, the horn of salvation out of the house of David. He did not raise up Himself, he send us His Son.
John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true Elohaym, and Yahusha the Messiah, whom YOU have sent.
An excerpt from the Book of Enoch....
while not in the cannon it is referred to in the scriptures and this is what it
Note: The True Almighty God is described though out this book as The Lord of Spirits and the Ancient of days.
THE BOOK OF ENOCH
6. And with Him the faithful, who suffer in the name of the Lord of Spirits (Lk. 21:12).
1. In that day the prayer of the holy and the righteous, and the blood of the
righteous, shall ascend from the earth into the presence of the Lord of
2. In that day shall the holy ones assemble, who dwell above the heavens, and with united voice petition, supplicate, praise, laud, and bless the name of the Lord of spirits, on account of the blood of the righteous which has been shed; that the prayer of the righteous may not be intermitted before the Lord of spirits; that for them He would execute judgment; and that his patience may not endure for ever.
3. At that time I beheld the Ancient of days, while He sat upon the throne of his glory, while the book of the living was opened in his presence, and while all the powers which were above the heavens stood around and before him (Rev. 20:12).
4. Then were the hearts of the saints full of joy, because the number of righteousness was arrived, the supplication of the saints heard, and the blood of the righteous appreciated by the Lord of spirits (Rev.14:1; 11 Ezra 2:40).
1. In that place I beheld a fountain of righteousness, which never failed,
encircled by many springs of wisdom. Of these all the thirsty drank, and were
filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and
2. In that hour was this Son of man invoked before the Lord of spirits, and his name in the presence of the Ancient of days.
3. Before the sun and the signs were created, before the stars of heaven were formed, his name was invoked in the presence of the Lord of spirits. A support shall He be for the righteous and the holy to lean upon, without failing; and he shall be the light of nations (Heb. 1:2; Jno. 1:1-19).
4. He shall be the hope of those whose hearts are troubled. All, who dwell on earth, shall fall down and worship before him; shall bless and glorify Him, and sing praises to the name of the Lord of spirits (Ps. 22:27).
5. Therefore the Elect and the Concealed one existed in His presence, before the world was created, and for ever,
6. In His presence he existed, and has revealed to the saints and to the righteous the wisdom of the Lord of spirits; for he has preserved the lot of the righteous, because they have hated and rejected this world of iniquity, and have detested all its works and ways, in the name of the Lord of spirits (Jno. 17:16).
7. For in His name shall they be preserved; and His will their life. In those days shall the kings of the earth and the mighty men, who have gained the world by the work of their own hands, become humble in countenance.
8. For in the day of their anxiety and trouble their souls shall not be saved; and they shall be in the hands of those whom I have chosen (Ps. 149:9).
9. I will cast them like hay into the fire, and like lead into the water. Thus shall they burn in the presence of the righteous, and sink in the presence of the holy; nor shall a tenth part of them be found (Rev. 20:15, 11:13; 18:21).
10. But in the day of their trouble, rest shall be on earth.
11. In his presence shall they fall, and not be raised up again; nor shall there be any one to take them out of His hands, and to lift them up; for they have denied the Lord of spirits, and His Messiah. The name of the Lord of spirits shall be blessed.
1. Wisdom is poured forth like water, and glory fails not before Him forever and
ever; for potent is He in all the secrets of righteousness (Pro. 3:13-35).
2. But iniquity passes away like a shadow, and possesses not a fixed station: for the Elect one stands before the Lord of spirits; and his glory is for ever and ever; and His power from generation to generation (Ps. 1).
3. With Him dwells the spirit of intellectual wisdom, the spirit of instruction and of power, and the spirit of those who sleep in righteousness; He shall judge secret things.
4. Nor shall any be able to utter a single word before Him; for the Elect one is in the presence of the Lord of spirits, according to his own pleasure (Ecc. 12:14).
1. In those days the saints and the chosen shall undergo a change. The light of
day shall rest upon them; and the splendor and glory of the saints shall be
changed (I Cor. 15:51).
2. In the day of trouble evil shall be heaped up upon sinners; but the righteous shall triumph in the name of the Lord of spirits.
3. Others shall be made to see, that they must repent, and forsake the works of their hands; and that glory awaits them not in the presence of the Lord of spirits; yet that by his name they may be saved. The Lord of spirits will have compassion on them; for great is his mercy; and righteousness is in his judgment, and in the presence of his glory; nor in his judgment shall iniquity stand. He who repents not before Him shall perish (Rev. 20:15).
The Book Of Enoch the Prophet
Translated from the Ethiopic
Copyright 1980 by Artisan Sales
Enoch had direct dealings with YHWH of the Old Testament and this was the Lord
of spirits, the Ancient one, The Ancient of days... He was not dealing with
Yahusha, the Concealed One, the Elect one.
Anyone claiming Yahusha is the One true almighty Elohaym, does NOT know the one and only true Elohaym, the Father of Yahusha.
So who is The Elohaym of Israel?
YHWH, HE is The Elohaym of Israel, the Elohaym and Father of our Master Yahusha the Messiah and the Father of all those who choose to obey. The one upon whom we cannot look until we are changed when Yahusha returns to take the elect home, that is The Elohaym of Israel, YHWH!